SETTING AM / PM on the CLOCK ON the SC 3D PEDOMETER (Takes just a few minutes)
Begin programming on the Step Screen
Click the WHITE button until you see the word ‘Step’ in the top left corner and the clock below the line. Just like you see in the image below.
- If 30 seconds elapses without a button press, the pedometer will exit the setting sequence.
- Programming sequence runs forward only, if a mistake is made, you can easily go back and change it.
Setting the Clock
- Start programming on the Step screen as shown above
- PRESS & HOLD WHITE button, ADJ will Flash
- Release WHITE button when you see 12Hr or 24Hr Flashing
- PRESS BOTTOM Button to toggle between 12HR for (AM/PM) or 24HR (13:00)
(Once the desired format 12HR or 24Hr is Flashing)
- PRESS WHITE Button to save
Setting the Hour and Minutes
- PRESS BOTTOM button to advance Hour to correct time
- PRESS WHITE button to save Hour
- PRESS BOTTOM button to advance Minutes to correct time
- PRESS WHITE button to save Minutes
- PRESS BOTTOM button to zero out seconds
- PRESS WHITE button to save Seconds
Place on a table for 1 minute, this will exit the setting sequence and your pedometer is not ready to use.
Congratulations, your clock is set!
You can follow the link below for full setup guides:
Download a large print comprehensive product manual including a troubleshooting section.
View & Buy OZO Fitness Pedometers at: