Step 1: Calculate Stride Length
Go to www.ozofitness.com/Stride
Calculate your stride length and make note of it. You will need it once we start Step 2; Programming the C3D Pedometer.
The C3D Pedometer will exit the programming mode if 10 seconds pass without a button press. If you make mistake or it exits the programming mode, you can simply restart programming.
Distance inaccurate? Adjust pedometer stride length by 3-5” to increase the distance or decrease by 3-5” to decrease distance. After a couple of adjustments it will be very accurate.
Step 2: Programming the C3D Pedometer
PRESS SET to save clock format and enter clock setting mode
PRESS SET to save hour and adjust minutes
PRESS SET to save minutes and choose unit of measurement
- PRESS SET to save units and enter stride setting mode
- PRESS MODE / RESET to adjust STRIDE LENGTH
- PRESS SET to save stride and enter weight setting mode
- PRESS SET to save weight and enter step target mode
- PRESS SET to save daily step target.
Congratulations your C3D pedometer stride length has been adjusted!
View & Buy OZO Fitness Pedometers at: