USING THE MEMORY FUNCTION
The C3D stores up to 7 days data.
The data for the day is automatically stored in memory when the clock time reaches 12am midnight. The display will reset to 0 for the new day. Warning: Changing clock time may affect data stored in memory.
- PRESS MEMORY to display memory log.
- PRESS SET repeatedly to display each category: Steps, Distance, Calories or Activity time.
- PRESS MEMORY repeatedly to scroll back up to 7 Days; with [-7 DAYS BEFORE / AGO] being the last set of stored data.
- Erase memory log: PRESS MODE until the word TOTAL is shown at the top of the screen
- PRESS & HOLD RESET until digits revert to 0. *Warning*: All pedometer data including memory will be erased.
View & Buy OZO Fitness Pedometers at: