TO Set the Clock you need to be on the Clock Screen
Click the MODE button until you see the Clock and 'TIME' in the upper left corner
- PRESS & HOLD SET button – ADJ Flashes on screen
- RELEASE SET Button when Hour flashes
- PRESS RESET button to advance Hour to correct time
- PRESS MODE button to save Hour
- PRESS RESET button to advance Minutes to correct time
- PRESS MODE button to save minutes
- PRESS RESET button to zero out Seconds
- PRESS MODE button to save seconds
- PRESS RESET Button to toggle between 12HR for (AM/PM) or 24HR (13:00)
Once the desired format 12HR or 24Hr is Flashing
- PRESS MODE button to save clock format
- Verify time is correct with A or P if using 12Hr clock format
If not, PRESS RESET to advance Hour to correct time
- PRESS SET to save and exit
Click the WHITE button to navigate between screens, until you see time in the upper left corner and the clock on the screen.
Congratulations Clock Setup is Complete
Only tracking steps? You don't need to set stride length or weight. You can stop here and begin using your Pedometer.
Make sure your step sensor is active, if you don't see a little person on the bottom left of the screen, go activate step sensor.
Want to track Distance (Miles / Km) and Calories burned, please proceed to set your Stride & Weight
View & Buy OZO Fitness Pedometers at: