Setting the Daily Step Target
The step target is the goal you are trying to achieve each day. Follow the step below to set your daily step target.
The C3D Pedometer will exit the programming mode if 10 seconds pass without a button press. If you make mistake or it exits the programming mode, you can simply restart programming.
PRESS SET to save clock format and enter clock setting mode
PRESS SET to save hour and adjust minutes
PRESS SET to save minutes and choose unit of measurement
- PRESS SET to save units and enter stride setting mode
- PRESS SET to save stride and enter weight setting mode
- PRESS SET to save weight and enter step target mode
- PRESS MODE / RESET to set your daily step target in intervals of 1,000 steps. Less than 1,000 steps will be in intervals of 100s.
- PRESS SET to save daily step target.
Congratulations your C3D Daily Step Target is set!
When the step target is achieved, the progress bar on the LCD display flashes and beep for 30 seconds.
Press any key to silence the beeping.
View & Buy OZO Fitness Pedometers at: