Understanding the sequence of screens to view your recorded Activity Data
Press the TOP button to navigate between screens.
- The Step Screen shows the total amount of steps the pedometer has captured
- The Mile Screen shows you the mileage the pedometer has recorded
- The Kcal Screen shows you an estimate of the number of calories burned
- The Time Screen shows you the total activity time
- The Active Total Screen automatically cycles between all data counts every 2 seconds, showing you all time totals since the pedometer was activated. This is particularly useful when you are trying to achieve a long term goal or using it for team competitions at work or in a social setting.
- The Memory Log Screen shows you past day's performance across all data counts and automatically cycles to the next every 2 seconds. It will hold the past 30 days in memory and you can view them by date. Press the BOTTOM button to view previous dates.